- tai-phannybiscuit reblogged this from khmerismylanguage and added:
- tai-phannybiscuit likes this
- lopnas likes this
- ogdanny likes this
- marcellatouchh reblogged this from fckyeahcambodia
- khmerismylanguage reblogged this from fckyeahcambodia
- fckyeahcambodia reblogged this from twopairsofunderwear
- twopairsofunderwear posted this
This blog is purposely for everything and anything Khmer related. If you'd like to share any stories, pictures, cambodian jokes, facts, WHATEVER! feel free to submit them here! I'll try to do as much as I can. Hope you all enjoy! :)
This video clip is of a gentleman that was working at The Secret Garden, which was at the time was only a bar, but was in the process of becoming some very nice looking mid-range bugalows on Otres. We became friends with the women who owned the bar/bungalows to be, and went there a few different times during our stay at Otres. On this night, I asked the Khmer gentleman to write out the Khmer alphabet, which he kindly did for me. Then I had him say all the constants and vowels so you could hear them.
Taken March 11th, 2012, on Otres Beach, Sihanoukville, Cambodia.